United Way of Knox County Ohio, Inc partners with FamilyWize to provide access to affordable prescription medications in order to ensure greater health and financial stability to community members.
The Savings Card:
- Is free for everyone – it’s like a coupon that anyone can use as often as you want.
- Reduces cost – just show the card every time to get the lowest prices, whether it be SingleCare, insurance or retail price.
- Is easy to use with no registration or eligibility requirements.
- Accepted at local pharmacies in Knox County
How do I get a card?
- Contact United Way at: 740-397-5721
- Download and print a card
- Download the SingleCare app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Drug Price LookUp Tool:
- You are able to see the SingleCare price of your prescription(s) by either going to the SingleCare Website or by downloading the free SingleCare app. Simply enter your drug name, dosage and zip code to find the lowest price within a 10 mile radius.
HOW IT WORKS
SingleCare negotiates fair drug prices directly with major pharmacies like CVS, Walmart, Rite Aid, and Kroger. We pass the savings on to members, free of charge.
To start saving with SingleCare, a member just needs to show the FamilyWize or SingleCare savings card to their local pharmacist whenever they fill a prescription at a participating pharmacy. The discount will be automatically applied to the retail price of the drug.
Members can use their card as often as they want. Cards do not expire. Cards may also be used for family members’ prescriptions and shared with friends.