Our Tax Preparation Team, led by LaShawn Small, was recognized as one of the top 16 Tax Sites in Ohio for 2018! Congratulations to LaShawn, Amy, John, Lou and Des!
We could not have done it without you!
We also want to celebrate our top tax sites from 2018! (drumroll please)
Here are the "sensational sixteen" tax sites from 2018. We chose to recognize OBB sites (instead of individual counselors) this year because this was truly a collective effort. For you super competitive tax counselors, the OBB team will compile an accurate list of top counselors and we can let you know you stacked up this tax season.
1. United Way of Greater Stark County (Canton)
2. United Way of Muskingum, Perry, and Morgan Counties (Zanesville)
3. Northwestern Ohio Community Action Commission (NOCAC) (Defiance)
4. The Well at Sunnyside (Washington Court House)
5. Potter's House Ministries (Sciotoville)
6. Crossroads Financial Opportunity Center - LSS of Northwestern Ohio (Toledo)
7. United North (Toledo)
8. Superior Credit Union Allen County (Lima)
9. Pickaway County Community Action Commission (PICCA) (Circleville)
10. Fish Choice Food Pantry (Greenville)
11. United Way of Knox County (Mt. Vernon)
12. Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio (Columbus)
13. United Way of Coshocton County (Coshocton)
14. Lancaster-Fairfield Community Action Agency (Lancaster)
15. United Way of Erie County (Sandusky)
16. Thea Bowman Center (Cleveland)
Congratulations to the SENSATIONAL SIXTEEN!