When you join other community members in investing in United Way, your donation improves local lives and our entire community. Our priority community Education issue is to help children and youth achieve their potential. Thanks to the work of 20 local volunteers, the following Education Programs were selected to receive an overall investment of $118,503 from the $1,00,000 campaign for 2018. Our priority community Education issue is helping children and youth achieve their potential.
- Cub Scouts $10,000
- Boy Scouts $10,000
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) and Entrepreneur Program $7,500
- Girl Scout Leadership Experience Troops $7,500
- Head Start and Early Head Start Programs $58,500
- Community Science Play Interactive (SPI Spot) $20,000
New Directions Domestic Abuse Shelter of Knox County, Inc.
- Coaching Boys Into Men (CBiM) $10,853
To access Knox County programs, information and crisis services, dial 2-1-1, call 1.800.544.1601, text your zip code to 898-211, or visit Pathways of Central Ohio.